Art Submission Tips
We welcome all new work at Starwing HQ, so if you want to try drawing comics or fanart, or anything else you think we may be interested in, then
go ahead and send it to .
However, if you bare these tips in mind, then weíll be able to process your work faster.
- The preferred file format for all pictures is a high-quality JPEG,
GIF or PNG. Do not send bitmaps, as our e-mail accounts are set up to
automatically delete them.
- Make sure that the extension name for your picture (i.e. picture.jpg)
is in lower case letters.
- Ideally, each episode should be under 160kb
- Create a consistent format, and stick to it - itíll look sloppy if all the boarders and headings donít match up.
- For format ideas and sprites, try www.Fireball20xl.com. Remember to give credit
- The preferred file format for all pictures is a high-quality JPEG, GIF, or PNG. Do not send uncompressed bitmaps, as our E-mail accounts are set up
to automatically delete them.
A list of all characters used is the most useful thing to send, so we can make up some amusing spiel about them. If ye need more info, or itís a home brew character, send a few lines about them. Keep it short, and keep it funny, which, after all, is what the whole Site is about.